Receive Difficult CAT, GRE, GMAT Words On Your Mobile!
Receive 5 Difficult CAT, GRE, GMAT Words On Your Mobile Today:
- Receive difficult vocabulary words on your mobile through SMS.
- Receive synonym, phobia and other words everyday.
- Multiply your learning ability overnight.
- Improve your vocabulary without investing dedicated time.
- Sentence form learning for easy comprehension.
- Stop spending money on expensive vocab books.
- Learn more and subscribe today!
Learn the art of mastering vocabulary today. Learn all the gargantuan words necessary for you to crack CAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, GRE and other competitive MBA entrance exams.
An Easy Read. All The Humorous and Interesting Happenings Around The World.
Whacked Everyday – All That Crap You Can’t Leave Behind.
- Animdavert (n): To make a critical remark on someone.
John accepted that any animadversions made on him upsets him greatly.
- Bait (v): Harass, tease.
The school bully baited the other smaller children.
- Cajole (v): Persuade; coax.
We tried to cajole her father into letting her take the car out.
- Canker(n): Any evil.
Poverty is a canker to all developing nations.
- Decant (v): To pour off gently.
Make sure you decant the wine into the glass.
- Deft (adj): Neat; skillful.
The deft guitarist played the song note-to-note.
- Effeminate (adj): Having womanly traits.
His voice had a wierd effeminate touch to it.
- Oblivious (adj): Unaware; inattentive.
I was quiet oblivious about the fact that he was in trouble.
- Palpitate (v): Flutter; throb.
As she went to check her result, her heart began to palpitate.
- Proclivity (n): Inclination or a natural tendency.
She had a proclivity towards math from a very young age.
- Querulous (adj): Whining; whining.
The baby began to act querulous since it had missed a nap.
- Rapacious (adj): Plundering; excessively grasping.
Hawks and other rapacious birds prey on a variety of small animals.
- Rapine (adj): Steal by force.
The hungry people rapined food from the soilders.
- Scoff (v): Mock; ridicule.
When the student put forth a theory the physics professor scoffed at him.